Interview with Engineers/Designers
1. Kenzo – Auto Industry Designer, Nissan
- Interior VR experience in auto design is present. Taping uses a tensions of the tape related to its thickness. Autodesk VRED is an software in between design and engineering. So targeting not so accurate as engineering industry but not dull as design industry might be a key to the VR + AutoCAD.
2.Samuel P Sadtler -Mechanical Engineer
- File Format – Universal file format to allows platform sharing.
Dimension – Ability to easily dimension components.
- Usability – Easy to learn, approachable to the new users.
- Collaboration – Allow multi-user experience which creates co-working environment between the lead designer – the designers.